What is Opus Plasma?
Opus Plasma is an FDA-cleared, nonsurgical skin rejuvenation treatment that uses radiofrequency (RF) and plasma energy to address surface skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, skin laxity, acne scars, and uneven texture. Full-face treatments can be completed in as little as 15-30 minutes. Maximum results can be reached after 2-3 completed treatments.
This professional deep pore cleansing treatment begins with an exfoliation using a "Grade A" high-speed rotary dermabrading system. The skin is debrided and polished using a combination of fine granular microcrystals, steam, and a finger-tip stimulation dermabrading pad. Following the exfoliation treatment, the skin is treated with a complete facial to soothe, calm, and balance the skin.
Highly effective superficial chemical peel that exfoliates the top layer revealing a brighter, smoother and more refined complexion.
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches.
- Reduce hormonal hyperpigmentation.
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth.
- Treat certain types of acne.
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging.
- Improve the appearance of mild scars.
Take some time. Treat yourself. You deserve it.