A Melasma is a pigmentary disorder that is characterized by poorly defined, dark brown macules on sun exposed areas, such as the face, back, and arms. This hyperpigmentation condition affects millions of people worldwide, the majority of whom are women. Currently, Q-Switched Nd:YAG lasers provide a method of targeting both the superficial melasma, and melasma that is rooted deeper in the dermis.
After just one treatment, patients notice significant improvements in the complexion and clarity of the skin. Lumecca-IPL operates using photothermolysis, which provides a photofacial through the delivery of a comfortable light treatment. In just 1-3 sessions Lumecca-IPL improves the appearance of:
- Age spots (red/brown pigmentations)
- Sun damage
- Rosacea (redness)
- Acne scars
Highly effective superficial chemical peel that exfoliates the top layer revealing a brighter, smoother and more refined complexion.
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches.
- Reduce hormonal hyperpigmentation.
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth.
- Treat certain types of acne.
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging.
- Improve the appearance of mild scars.
Take some time. Treat yourself. You deserve it.